Turner Mountain is located on the Kootenai National Forest in Northwest Montana.
- Days of Operation: Open for the Season; open Saturdays and Sundays for the remainder of the season (posted 3/20/17).
- Holiday Schedule: Open: Dec.23rd and 24th; closed Christmas Day. Open Daily Dec.26th thru Jan.1st. Closed Monday, January 2nd due to cold temperature forecast.
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 - 4:00 (seasonally adjusted for close)
- Base lodge with full-service snack-bar
- One double-chair lift
- Base Elevation: 3842
- Summit Elevation: 5952
- Vertical Drop: 2110
- Runs: 22 named runs
- >50% of runs groomed
- Black Diamonds: 60%
- More Difficult: 30%
- Beginner: 10%
- Hill rental is available on non-operational days